Smultronstället are currently recruiting for the following freelance teacher and teaching assistant positions. Please see full role descriptions below. These are a part time, freelance roles. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance Learning Swedish teacher
We are expanding and developing our distance learning courses for 2020/2021 and are looking for experienced Swedish teachers to be part of this adventure. We offer classes for pupils from ages four and up to adults.
This role involves teaching weekly online courses which are made up of part online group tuition via zoom, part self studies via google classroom. Group classes take place on the weekends or in the afternoon/evenings.
– Swedish teaching qualification (lärarelegitimation) and experience in teaching and lesson planning
– your qualification could be for teaching pupils of any age; from pre-school to primary school, secondary school and beyond!
– confident, positive and outgoing personality
– self motivated, creative, organised with good time management skills
– attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling are essential
– experience with distance/online learning and google classroom is a plus, however full training will be provided
You will be teaching online group tuition via zoom at set times every week during term time. You will be carrying out related work, such as lesson planning, setting assignments and marking/giving feedback via google classroom.
This role is suitable for someone living anywhere in the UK, as the works is carried out remotely and you will not be required to carry out any work at our physical locations in London. This is a part time, freelance role.
We are also accepting applications from Swedish teachers available to work at our Saturday school in Islington. Please enquire for further details.