Smultronstället are currently recruiting for the following freelance teacher and teaching assistant positions. Please see full role descriptions below. These are a part time, freelance roles. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– experience working with children, ideally in a classroom or nursery setting
– teaching qualification is a bonus
– experience in teaching and lesson planning is a bonus
– confident, positive and outgoing personality
– self motivated, creative, organised with good time management skills
– attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling in Swedish are essential
You will be teaching groups of children at our Islington venues on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings during term time.
You will be delivering sessions in accordance with our curriculum.
Lesson plans are available to you, however you are expected to use your own initiative to creatively engage the children in projects and group work, with support from management.
Training will be given and lesson plans will be provided.
All staff are required to provide or undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK.
This is a part time, freelance role.