Smultronstället are currently recruiting for the following positions. To apply, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a part time role, our school currently offers classes on Saturdays only. Please note that all applicants must be available to work every Saturday during term time. There may be a possibility for additional hours during the week in future. All applicants must be native Swedish speakers.
- independently teaching groups of children aged between 4 and 10 years
- planning lessons and creating learning materials
- creating overall plans for each term/year
- evaluating and tracking progress of the pupils and making appropriate action plans
- instructing and supervising junior teachers/teaching assistants
- Qualified teacher
- Interest in the Swedish language and Swedish culture
- Previous experience with similar responsibilities
- Confident and with good leadership skills
- Outgoing and animated